Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrialtechnology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- Design, develop, calibrate and test application embedded software that meet requirements
- Understand Model Based Design (MATLAB/SIMULINK/ASCET) and C Code
- Assist in identifying and organizing requirements and producing specifications
- Ensure product code and artifacts are managed according to guidelines
- Participate in code reviews for the entire team
- Generate technical and functional documentation defining the controller software
- Document, investigate and timely resolve issues
- Provide training and support for software users
- Apply software development process and tools to ensure quality
- Take leadership role in coordinating work efforts of support/technical staff
- Receive general instruction on routine work, general instruction on new assignments
- Minimum BS in (Control) Systems Engineering or ElectricalEngineering or related Engineeringdegree.
- 3+ years’ experience
- Highly proficient in Model Based Design (MATLAB/SIMULINK/ASCET) and C Programming
- Demonstrates creativity in problem solving
- Basic understanding of PCB schematics
- CAN communication with Vector tools and understanding of various protocols
- Experience using lab equipment (scopes, DMM, power supplies, etc.)
- Experience writing and performing unit and integration level test plans desirable
- Effectively balance multiple tasks
- Research and remain informed of new technology and development tools
- Proficient in MS Office software
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.