Reports to the Telecommunication Manager. Job Duties include: Designing, implementing, and troubleshooting enterprise–wide voice technologies. This includes phone systems, voice mail applications, unified communications, CTI and call center applications, along with installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of communications hardware and voice circuits as well as project management of telecom initiatives and support of peripheral systems.
Education:Bachelor's degree in communications engineering, electricalengineering, or related field is strongly preferred.
Must possess or demonstrate work experience using at least 1 of the following certifications: Avaya Certified Implementation Specialist, Avaya Certified support Specialist, or Avaya Certified Solutions Specialist in the areas of CallPilot, CS1000, Call Center, Messaging, Session Manager, Contact Center, equivalent Telecom/Nortel, or Cisco Certifications.
Must have 3-5years of relevant telecommunications experience or 7years of general experience.
- General understanding of Avaya Communications Manager, CS1k, CMS, Messaging, System/Session mgr, CCE, WFO, and other enterprise telephony applications.
- General understanding of VOIP protocols and network integrations including IP and SIP trunking.
- Understanding of Quality of Service, Vlans, and DHCP
- Understanding of telecommunications protocols including ISDN, Analog, Digital, VoIP, SIP, H323, TCP/IP, IP codecs
- Knowledge of designing and maintaining routine ACDs, Vectors, VDNs, and call routing.
- Understanding of data technologies such as QoS, routing, switching, DHCP
- Understanding of VoWifi integration, and standards.
- Plan, design, implement and support standard Telecom solutions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external IT partners.
- Provide recommendations to leadership on technical solutions and technology to increase telecommunications effectiveness.
- Ability to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and leadership.
- Leading and mentoring team members on technologies and projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, includes team collaboration, documentation, and technical leadership.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision to complete assigned task.
- Detail oriented and the ability to maintain accurate records.
· Excellent organization and time management skills.