About the Job
An experienced resource who meets or exceeds the Essential Job Functions, Qualifications and Behaviors as listed below. An experienced Business Analyst with proven experience in requirements management functions including elicitation, testing integration and defect triage. A concentration in infrastructure, network and desktop products as well as their related enterprise services and workflow is desired.
Essential Job Functions
- Requirements Management including Business Process Engineering
- Leads requirement gathering meetings
- Documents, maintains and delivers requirement documents
- Owns requirements management function
- Ensures requirements have all the required data elements
- Ability to document/ develop current and create future Business Process work flows with the LOB
- Testing (when Quality Assurance Services is not involved) including Application Lifecycle Management(ALM), Test Management, Test Script Development and Test Execution
- Inputs requirements
- Can navigate between requirements and defects
- Accountable for requirements being updated
- Drives defect resolution
- Create & execute test management plan / test strategy
- Advanced knowledge of testing concepts
- Builds and executes test scripts including input from LOB
- Execute any / all test scripts
- Collaboration with Quality Assurance Services
- Provide input on Test Strategy
- Run out changes to requirements to determine if a Change Request is determined
- Create Unit Test Summary Report
- Provide in depth Knowledge Transfers to Test Lead on application
- Own the Performance Testing Assessment Questionnaire
- Own the Security Testing Risk Assessment Questionnaire
- Demonstrates a working to advanced level of general desktop applications such as Excel / Word / PowerPoint, Visio and MS Project
- Collaborates effectively with team members for Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning
- Business Knowledge
- Subject matter expert or ability to become familiar quickly
- Focuses on business results (not technical results)
- Is trusted advisor to client
- Documentation including System, Technical and Knowledge Articles
- Creates with Tech Lead
- User manuals
- Training Documentation
- Current/Future state process flows
- Create highly complex workflows
- Review System Architecture Document
- Create queries to validate data in database
- Independently identifies technology articles
- Works with LOB to define user related articles
- Communicates changes to Service Coordination team
- Communication Skills including Verbal/Non-Verbal, Written, Facilitation Skills, Teamwork and Meetings
- Ability to address and follow through to completion any situation that arises
- Ability to facilitate Requirements Sessions
- Ability to work productively with team members and stakeholders
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of all Project Life Cycle and Enterprise Project Repository requirements
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects and non-project activities
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
Minimum 3-5+ years’ experience with business analysis and systems within the financial industry.
Demonstrated practical knowledge of business and technology in creating integrated solutions.
Demonstrated knowledge of the business unit supported.
Demonstrated and successful execution of essential job functions within a specific project.
Experience using MS Office, MS Project, Visio and HP Application Lifecycle Management
Knowledge/experience in the financial services industry a plus
Knowledge/experience with IT services and infrastructure a plus
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Excellent organizational skills.