Domo is changing the way Executives manage their business. Pivotal within the most innovative business managementplatform. Domo’s Product Management team plays an extremely critical role in setting and driving product strategy in several pivotal elements of the Domo product. They are responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle.
- Work - Product Management interacts with all facets of the business on a daily basis, and builds relationships that extend beyond problem-solving.
- Fight - Product Management fights for the interests of our customers, our stakeholders, and our vision.
- Innovate - Product Management doesn’t just try to solve customer problems. We aim to create solutions that optimize your business.
- Create - Product Management works closely with engineering and design to craft products that push the envelope. We use the product daily and strive to make it better.
- Serve - Product Management has the interests of all customers in mind – both external and internal.
- Help define product strategy and roadmap for Domo’s products.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform on the success of each iteration of the product.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and ultimate launch of Domo’s products and features.
- Deliver articulate and well-documented plans of business problem solutions phased roll out of delivery and corresponding value justification.
- Drive timely and successful delivery of new products and features by partnering with engineering resources.
- Be an expert with respect to the competitive landscape.
- Demonstrate an ability to carefully manage the investment of engineering resources for highest value returns for thecustomers and company.
- 7-12 years experience as a Senior Product Manager in an enterprise software environment.
- Proven track record of delivering highly scalable and robust systems.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrate past success of defining and launching excellent products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical background, with experience in BI, SaaS, enterprise, HA, distributed systems.
- Have excellent teamwork skills.
- Proven ability to influence and inspire cross-functional teams.