Oversees successful sales planning, strategies and tactics for the U.S. HealthWorks clinics in designated region(s) and performs all duties so as to ensure revenue achievement, new business development, team cohesiveness, client retention and satisfaction. This position is directly responsible for providing support, direction, and supervision of the sales teams. The RSD works closely with the RVPs and RMDs of respective region(s) to ensure that appropriate coordination of activities, communication, and revenue achievement occur. This position will cover Georgia, Tennessee and North Carolina.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrate ability to close business and to help their sales teams do so. This includes the ability to determine why opened accts are not closing and to help the sales staff create an appropriate strategy to close.
- Attain budgeted first visits quota.
- Attain budgeted new business goals (20% of SSG growth should be from new accts)
- Ensure their teams attain their individual revenue contribution goals
- Manage their teams and region(s) including: territory management and sales strategy development and execution.
- Oversee salesreporting and record keeping; provides regional reports as requested by the RVP, National Sales Director, VP of Sales or other members of management as necessary.
- Manage sales component of any clinic changes (such as relocations, extended hours, new services) by ensuring blitzes are conducted, clients and patients are notified, and prospects are informed. If new acquisitions are made, ensure that staff is hired and trained as soon as center is converted to USHW and to ensure that the conversion is seamless for existing clients of both entities.
- Coordinate the recruitment, screening and selection of sales staff; provide orientation and training to new hires
- Develop performance objectives of sales teams and monitor performance & goals on a regular basis; complete annual reviews
- Identify national /network account opportunities and develop a strategy to close the business
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keep staff informed of relevant company, regional, competitive, and industry information on a timely and consistent basis.
- Make recommendations on counseling and termination of sales staff.
- Motivate teams to perform and meet their goals. Customize approach to associates to maximize their skill set to generate the necessary results.
- Leadership: provide motivation, recognition, encouragement, and guidance to staff.
- Provide a positive environment that improves morale and motivates teams to perform. Clearly explain desired results and goals; mentor teams to achieve objectives.
- Contribute to and maintain constructive and productive relationships with all Ops and Clinical personnel and others associated with the company.
- Conduct regular individual and team meetings; meet regularly with the RVP, RMD, and National Sales Director.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must have strong selling skills and sales management skills.
- Knowledge of industry and specific detailed knowledge re: region's competitors, clients, and prospects. Take initiative to obtain new or industry knowledge when needed (i.e. attending seminars, reading industry articles)
- Knowledge of AS400, Salesforce.com, protocols, internal business structure, P&Ps, and how the clinics function.
- Initiative: Demonstrates resourcefulness in problem-solving. Capacity to find resolutions to problems without supervision.
- Follow-up. Demonstrate ability to follow up on leads, projects, staff requests, etc without supervision.
- Organization: Completes projects by due dates. Manage schedule to maximize time in the field w/team members while getting management reports and projects completed. Ability to prioritize projects.
- Detail-Oriented. Includes accuracy of reports and information provided to sales teams or Regional and Executive Management.
- Set example for team in cost-effective awareness by practicing careful, efficient, & non-wasteful use of resources.
- Use tact, sensitivity, sound judgment, and professional attitude when relating with people.
- Demonstrates use of effective communication skills; engages in active listening; provides clear instructions, and solicits feedback for clarification and improvement.
- Respond to potential or actual problems appropriately and immediately. Contact triad members and regional leadership to resolve quickly.
- Demonstrate positive attitude toward changes in the workplace (such as changes in policies, procedures, work schedules, workload, or deadlines) and extend that positive attitude to his/her team.
- Promote a positive image of U.S. HealthWorks through professional image and manner, positive comments about the organization.
At least ten years of health care salesexperience, preferably occupational health or workers' compensationrequired; management experience and direct supervision required. Marketingexperience desirable. Knowledge of occupational health, brokers, carriers, OSHA and workers' compensation highly desirable.