Director of M&E Enterprise Sales-JR-0000028060
- Determines plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing sales quotas for the territories; projecting expected sales numbers for existing and new accounts.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
must have 5 years of selling experience in the M&E Vertical or related industry
must have 5 years of Sales Leadership experience covering at least 5 sales reps
must have a track record of proven sales driven revenue achievement Other:Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Staffing