The Revenue Margin Management (RMM) supports effective and efficient customer investment by partnering with the business and supportingthem in the commercial decision-making process.
Reporting to the Vice President of RMM, the National Accounts Manager is a vital part of the Retail Business Development (RBD) team.
The Manager supports the business with post-event analysis, account reviews, event development, calendar planning, forecasting, target setting, and developing customer promotional strategies and guardrails for promotions across regions and channels. Supported channels vary depending on specific team member but include Mass, Grocery, Club, Drug, Dollar, Convenience, and Managed Services.
The role is located at our Rogers, AR branch
Travel is approx. 25%
We offer a full relocation package for out of state candidates
- Support the business in analytics, account reviews, event development, calendar planning, forecasting and target setting:
- Conduct pre- and post-analyses of promotional activity.
- Partner with National Account Sales teams to develop actionable insights from account reviews and post-event analyses, and prepare plan of action to capture potential value.
- Leverage pre-, post- and gap analyses to assist selling teams in forecasting and ongoing planning.
- Support account reviews, including driving cadence and depth of materials
- Respond to ad-hoc requests, potential threats, or opportunities as they arise (e.g., customer pricing action, competitor pricing, promotional changes).
- Lead bottom-up account promotional calendar planning process, including monthly updates and reporting via planning tools.
- Attends customer sales calls as needed to serve as the subject matter expert for pricing architecture and promotional strategies.
- Support the Retail Business Development Group broadly in developing integrated customer promotional strategies, guidelines, and guardrails across regions and channels:
- Leverage available tools (IRI, Nielsen etc.) and other customer-specific information to drive DPS strategies in both the specific account coverage base and the balance-of-market.
- Work closely with the other Large and Small Format RMM Managers to ensure alignment and optimization across the total customer set, serving as a primary integration point between field sales offices and corporate headquarters, driving improved alignment between National/Regional accounts and other sales support functions (Category Management, Shopper Marketing, etc.)
- Work with the Pricing Strategy and Architecture team and other RMM Directors on an annual and ongoing basis to ensure appropriate guardrails and effective implementation.
- Support the RMM National Accounts team in development and implementation of key planning and reporting tools
- Define key planning and reporting user and (internal and external) audience requirements
- Identify gaps and opportunities to enhance current tool-kit
- Lead in defining the creation of new tools, where required
- Work the RMM Systems and Tools team in development and testing
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited University
- 3 years of experience in one of the in one of the following areas: Pricing & Trade Analytics, Field Sales, Headquarters Sales Planning, Category Management, Consulting, or related function
- 3 years of experience with Microsoft Excel, including the use of PivotTables, Lookups, and logic formulas