Responsible for providing business performance analysis, reporting, and
forecasting. Provides a variety of financial data; maintains and updates
financial models and plans. Provides financial analysis and projections
to all levels within the organization in support of functional business
objectives. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own
discipline.Usually determines own work priorities.Acts as resource for
colleagues with less experience.
- Provides budget, forecast, and variance analysis and related reports
- Conducts financial research, analyzes financial performance against
objectives, and determines emerging financial trends.
- Provides rationale behind reports and analysis and relays them in
- Creates and maintains statistical/financial databases and reports.
Runs appropriate weekly, monthly, and annual reports.
- Interacts as team member and sets the pace for the Financial Analysts
team. Interfaces with other department member on special projects or on
an as-needed basis.
- Performs additional Business Operations duties and tasks as required.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Experience with Essbase/Smartview
- Advanced excel skills
- Knowledge of Revenue forecasting required
- Experience inGeneral ledger reconciliation
-Toad and/or Access experience required
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience