Looking for a highly motivated, self-managing resource to join a fast, innovative, fun agile development team to help ensure deliverables are met for projects specific to Aetna Absence initiatives. The individual will be responsible for leading & driving business concepts through the development cycle and working directly with clients to obtain feedback and mature our application. Strong experience in the Leave of Absence, Disability products, agile projects and the ability to work within a very collaborative team is a must.
- Consistently performs analysis and translates business needs to create high-quality Business Requirements and - Functional Specifications documentation within specified time frames to solve most complex problems (multiple interfaces with other systems across multiple business units) considering all impacted components from an end-to-end perspective.
- Expert level of Documentation of Business Requirements across a domain or program.
- Expert at the highest technical level of all phases of business systems, process and application analysis across multiple applications aligned to a domain or programs.
- Ensure that the current & proposed business Process Flows are complete and accurate as needed to support the Requirements Specification documentation.
- Ability to coordinate the resource demand across projects and domains, for all BA activities.
- Works across the domain and programs to partner with delivery leadership to help identify scope and impact of projects within a domain or program.
- Adheres to AGILE project management methodology by utilizing internal procedures and tools to identify areas for methodology improvement and best practices.
- Leads BA team meetings across domains or integration projects to share information and to identify project dependencies within and across releases.
- Ensures that self and BAs are proactively engaging the business to ensure all communication materials (ex. Executive summaries, operational manuals, etc.) are documented and distributed appropriately.
- Leads other Business Analysts to consistently analyze and translate business needs to create high-quality Business Requirements and Functional Specifications documentation. This work is completed within specified time frames to solve the most complex problems (ex. multiple interfaces with other systems across multiple business units) and considers all impacted components from an end-to-end perspective.
- Ensure that the BAs are effectively supporting IT activities (ex. Support triage meetings and defect resolution).
- Contributes, on an as needed basis, to the Application Design and Information Design Model through effective interfacing with application and information architectural resources.
- 5+ years Business Analyst experience.
- Must possess sound knowledge of structured IT application development lifecycles, methodologies inclusive of Use Case - Ability to recognize complex problems vs. objectives and apply creativity to analyze situations, develop solutions and procedures.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Information Technology/Business Systems Analyst is desired
Functional - Information Technology/Business architecture/4-6 Years
Functional - Products-Disability/All Absence Management, Leave and Disability Products/1-3 Years
General Business/Consulting for Solutions/ADVANCED
General Business/Turning Data into Information/ADVANCED
Technology/Justifying the Business Case/MASTERY
General Business/Communicating for Impact/FOUNDATION
Leadership/Collaborating for Results/ADVANCED
General Business/Demonstrating Business and Industry Acumen/ADVANCED