Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for?
The National Business Manager is responsible to develop a strategic partnership with Dollar General (DG) that delivers on Henkel Laundry Business brands net sales, profitability, and trade management targets. Build trusting and productive business relationships with DG buying and senior management teams. Establish Henkel as a preferred partner in driving Laundry Care POS, market shares and profits. Leverage category management and supply chain resources to effectively deliver Forecast and Key Performance Metrics.
What we offer
- Manage strategic partnership and business plan with DG Buyers. Implementation will address assortment, pricing, promotional, and planogram elements of all Henkel Laundry Care businesses.
- Manage launch strategy and execution plan of all innovation (new items and new brands) in L&HC division with effective project management skills that ensure a solid understanding and execution of the commercialization of Henkel brands.
- Manage internal (business unit) and external customer communications.
- Provide direction to cross functional resources to develop insights to drive strategic plan and to execute that plan with excellence.
- Deliver semi-monthly forecasting of revenue, net sales, and retailsales.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain on inputs and metrics to ensure optimization of sales and business forecast
- Lead partnership & negotiation agreements for optimal promotion planning and investments.
- Closely cooperate with local marketing and shopper marketing on how to drive POS Sales and market shares.
- Carry out “Actual vs. Plan” analysis of financial KPIs (e.g. salesshare in online)
- Monitor & benchmark achievement of quantitative and qualitative KPIs
- Pursues appropriate, strategic alliances that support exceptional growth of market share and revenues and executes profitable market penetration strategies
Who we are looking for
- Bachelordegreerequired; advanced degree a plus
- 5+ years of retail, CPG or account management experience