Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Program Manager - Appleton.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.
Program Manager - Appleton Responsibilities
The Program Manager directs, manages and administers the coordination and service delivery components of programs that service individuals/consumers in a group home setting. The PM supervises the delivery of service and ensures individuals and consumers are receiving the highest quality care. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Routinely observe service delivery on-site and monitor for demonstration of knowledge of individual/consumer health needs, behavior management techniques, and emergency procedures.
- Serve as a liaison between the community and agencies in the service delivery system, family/guardians and the agency.
- Ensure all homes under supervision are environmentally maintained, in strict compliance with all state/federal guidelinesand licensure requirements and company policy at all times.
- Coordinate investigations of serious incidents and alleged abuse allegations, including appropriate reports torequired agencies.
- Serve as on-callsupport for the four group homes. Ensure payroll and billing is completed accurately and timely. Oversee the Accounts Payable for the four group homes.
- Monitor and assure compliance with monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial goals to ensure services are provided as indicatedin each person’s Individual Program Plan (IPP).
- Coordinate Incident/Accident Review process, monitor for patterns, and provide feedback for action necessary toprevent incidents in future.
- Serve as member of agency management team.• Hire, train, evaluate, and monitor PCW’s and any other assigned personnel
- Complete timely Performance Reviews to ensure employees are productive, accountable, and successful in their positions.
- Ensure all employees operate and/or manage within fair labor practices, company policy/procedures, and all applicableindustry regulations.
- Conduct regular meetings with employees to share information and develop action plans
- Conduct and/or monitor training for all staff in least restrictive techniques, behavior management, active treatment, clientrights, prevention of abuse/neglect, documentation/data collection, emergency procedures, and other areas as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
This Job Description is not intended to be all inclusive. Therefore, the employee may be requested to perform other reasonable duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor or other management as required. The Company reserves the right to revise or change job duties as business requirements dictate. It is mutually agreed that the job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. It is also understood that the company reserves the right to change work schedules as required, including overtime.
Two years supervisory experiencepreferred.
Willing to work flexible hours. Human services.
Degree in Nursing or Human Services field or related field and minimum of 2years working directly with Elderly and Developmentally Disabled.
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people's lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Don't miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.