The Human Resources Director is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated Corporate business units. The Director serves as a consultant to management on human resources-related issues. The HR Director will act as an employee champion and change agent and assess, recommend and anticipate HR related needs. The HR Director will communicate proactively with the HR department and business management and seeks to develop integrated solutions. The HR Director will oversee Corporate Policy and Procedures and oversee the Annual HR Audit process.
Human Resources Director Job Duties andResponsibilities:
- Enhance and build the capability of the business by incorporating the people component into strategic planning, development and assessment.
- Serve as the primary HR business partner to the executive management team to drive business results by defining the necessary people actions to successfully execute the business strategy.
- Effectively coach leadership in matters relating to people, including compensation recommendations, HR processes, employment practices, HR programs and corresponding impact on the business.
- Maintain regular consultation with assigned business units to understand business strategy, objectives, challenges, opportunities and needs.
- Propose HR solutions that support overall business objectives.
- In partnership with the VP of HR Operations, develop and support the implementation of HR solutions and programs.
- Oversee all employee policy and procedure activity and any associated implementations to support the corporate mission while ensuring compliance with employment regulations.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Review and approve all Corporate compensation changes to ensure fair and consistent pay practices.
- Review and approve all new Corporate job descriptions and approves any changes to existing job descriptions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A minimum of 7years of management in Human Resources is required.
- Minimum of 5years managing enterprise-wide projects and managing business/strategic process improvements experiencerequired.
- 5-10years of progressive Human Capital and/or Management Consulting,HR or Organizational DevelopmentExperienceIncluding:
- Leadership Development
- Performance Management
- HR Generalist Support
- Change Management.
- Applicable experience leading teams in support of projects, matrix partners, contractors, etc.
- Demonstrated success in orchestrating organizational development and change.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.PHR/SPHR or equivalent certification a plus.
Job ID 5931503