Major Account Executive - ACC
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Meets or exceeds company sales metrics by gaining profitable business from both existing customers and new logo Fortune 1000 companies through a strategic and consultative approach and becoming a recognized expert in the marketplace.
• Gains access to Fortune 1000 C-Level Executives at targeted companies in the area by prospecting deep and wide within the organization; leverages relationships with referral partners and key industry partners; communicates and collaborates with other internal sales teams; gains referrals from current customers.
• Generates sales to new logo Enterprise-sized companies by developing executive sponsorship with top-level influencers; builds long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with all influencers; listens to learn all critical business issues (CBIs) and wins/losses of all influencers; develops and executes a strategic approach for selling multiple complex solutions with multiple buying influencers; challenges conventional thinking to enhance credibility and establish differentiation from competitors; presents the company brand and differentiating Windstream from competitors; researches public and private company information; gains insight of company’s business strategy; analyzes company’s competitive market and comparing it with similar companies.
• Organizes internal resources appropriate for each customer opportunity; delivers customized solutions which exceed customer expectations and address CBIs;
• Generates additional sales to existing customers by enhancing and strengthening relationships with C-Level executives; earning trusted advisor status with all levels of the organization through a collaborative and consultative approach; influences future business and operational initiatives by continually updating the customer on how to leverage new product offerings to achieve desired results; develops and maintains a strategic plan for future sales; manages multiple complex opportunities at the same time.
• Follows a disciplined, structured sales process for complex sales by deploying solution selling and strategic selling tools and techniques; submits activity and results reports on time; manages sales opportunity progress through Salesforce; submits accurate orders in a timely manner.
• Achieves expert status in the marketplace by demonstrating Windstream cultural beliefs; properly preparing for each customer interaction;applies superiorsalesmanship and persuasive presentation skills at the Executive Level; views customer objections as a natural part of the process and maintaining poise under pressure to seamlessly handle those objections; uses analytics to track and improve performance; effectively manages time; keeps abreast of industry trends to improve business acumen.
Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years professional level job related experience (outside, direct sales experience); OR 12 years professional level equivalent related experience.