YOU will be responsible for sustaining and developing profitable sales in the assigned customer base located within the eastern half of the USA. Knowledgeable in electric transmission utility sector. Ability to interact with and manage local agents representing Company.
YOU will proactively engage with and provide direction to local agents (phone, email, text and in person). Motivate and inspire them to focus on Company.
- Assist the agents with developing and executing territory sales strategies to maintain or gain customer preference for Company and creating new users.
- Build and maintain good relationships with end users and especially key accounts.
- Build and maintain relationships with consultants, EPC firms and Transcos.
- Build and maintain relationships with distributors and packagers with agent’s involvement.
- Regularly communicate with salessupport manager, assisting with inquiries, quotation preparation and follow-up.
- Regularly communicate with account representatives, providing support and direction as needed to maintain the highest level of customer service.
- Regularly communicate with North American Sales Director regarding customer development, client interaction, sales strategies, competitor news, and general activities within the region.
- Assist with trade shows and conferences in accordance with the annual marketing plan.
- Prepare annual detailed sales plan (budget) for the region supported by history & forecasts
- Discover, research and track transmission projects from conception through development being built or influenced within the region.
- Sensibly draw upon our technical support staff to assist with customer questions, concerns, approvals, brand differentiation, conversion to TG, product application and project design.
- Obtain valid pricing feedback with the help of agents and other sources to ensure successful.
Bachelor's degree (Engineeringpreferred) and 5+ years in the Electric Utilities industry.