Do you live / want to live in the Racine WI area? Relocate?
Does This sound interesting? Let's talk...
My Client is searching for an experienced, entrepreneurial & self-motivated Product Manager. Do you truly take ownership and drive initiatives to completion? Are you a Product Manager with a demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategy for Industrial IoT environments? Experience with Phase Gate / Stage Gate preferred
You will be responsible to take full ownership of business opportunities and definition of jobs to be done for a variety of industrial automation applications. The ideal professional for this position will work as part of a team leading new Internet of Things initiatives.
- Ensure the right financial context and business cases are established to merit investment. Use your knowledge of “Voice of the customer” processes for Product Initiatives (for products at all stages of their lifecycle)
- Understand future industry direction
- Define, develop, own and communicate the product roadmap
- Prioritize requirements to identify the Minimum Viable Product needed for successful commercialization
- Work withother Product Management teams to deliver an integrated user experience and value proposition to Customers
- Specify the end-to-end “expected customer outcomes” on the adoption of current and future offerings
- Work with third party development firms – including selecting partners, negotiating scope, terms, & conditions and establishing development and communication processes
- Work with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Care Teams to articulate the Value Proposition to target Customers
- Concept development, planning & implementation and rollout current and future offerings with internal and external stakeholders
3+ years of IoT Product Management experience
At least once multi-generational product delivered to market in the Connected Industrial Product space
Experience with industrial grade equipment and components
Experience with industrial communications to devices such as background in SCADA, DCS, IoT
Experience developing applications for engineered industrial components
Exposure to Agile and Lean methodologies preferred
Strong problem-solving skills, hands-on individual
Experience with make “buy / partner / build” recommendations preferred