Sales Representative is responsible for the execution in territory key accounts with emphasis on pull-through activities. Primary job responsibilities include: Effective Management of Key Customer Relationships; Customer Segment Business Development; Growing Business Profitably; and Effective Financial Management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Within area, serve as primary contact with established call frequency against second and third tier distributor locations.
- Develop and leverage strong business relationships with Power Dealers, Dealers, TrexPro’s and TrexPro Gold’s.
- Develop and manage key geographic contacts for defined National Account customers, Home Depot Area Managers, National/Regional Builders area contacts, and specifiers.
- Maintain established call frequency with National Account, Home Depot Area Managers, and National/Regional contacts.
- Develop and maintain key pull-through activities
- Execute annual business plan focusing on pull-through activities ensuring demand and conversion within assigned territory.
- Deliver targets against Key Performance Indicators (KPI) within territory.
- Manage individual T & E budget.
- Effectively manage co-op funding with for each distributor and Power Dealer within area.
- 4-year college degree with a minimum of 3+ years outside salesexperience with a proven track record of success - OR - 5 to 7 years outside salesexperience with a proven track record of success.
- Outstanding organization skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Must be an effective team player.
- Must be innovative and forward thinking with ability to anticipate issues/opportunities while employing strong problem-solving skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage administrative functions.
- Ability to successfully drive conflict resolution.
- Must have strong negotiation skills and the ability to achieve results through others.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must demonstrate competitive and industry knowledge.
- Must demonstrate strong presentation skills.