CGI is looking for a talented, driven BI Consultant to join our team. At CGI, you get to do more than just sling code, you get to build solutions as a full time consultant with a company who cares about your career. We provide resources to help you advance and keep your skills in check with training in the latest technologies. CGI serves local clients in Nashville, which means you won’t be a road warrior in this role. You’ll work with a local team of smart, dedicated people like yourself. Tired of the same old thing? Take your talents to a company that inspires personal and professional growth and values your ideas.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Design and implement multi-tier enterprise software for unique and challenging enterprise business problems
• Develop, document and implement data models for OLTP and OLAP systems
• Develop, document and implement data mappings for ETL implementations
• Involved in the full software development life cycle from scoping, analysis, design, implementation, and quality assurance to delivery and support
• Assist in pre-sales, scoping and requirements gathering process
• Deliver presentations within technical user community via user group participation and marketing events.
• Provide technical guidance and mentoring to junior consultants in best practices in Business Intelligence
• Participate in and lead Engineering Reviews
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
The most important thing you will need is a passion for learning new things and solving new problems, because that’s what we do! As a consultant, you will also need strong written and verbal communications skills to work with your team and with our clients. You’ll also need a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or directly related field, at least 3 years of experience working with dimensional models, cubes, ETL, T-SQL, PL SQL, or MDX. We prefer that you have a strong knowledge of either Informatica, Data Stage, SSIS, Cognos, or OBIEE, and if you happen to have experience with Data Mining or Predictive Analytics, that would be a plus.
Position ID: J0617-0181