Leidos is currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager for a contract in the Newport news, VA area to support the Army Training Information System (ATIS) that provides the US Army an enterprise capability to enable a Training Environment with a single system for scheduling, development, learning content management, training management, and training resource management, for all individual and collective training and education.
This Quality Assurance (QA) Manager position requires 8+ years’ experience in software development, quality assurance, including an agile development environment. This position produces an independent assessment of how the project’s software development process is being implemented relative to the defined process and recommends methods to optimize the organization’s processes.
The QA Manager will be responsible for all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable contract requirements, conducting audits and reviewing/analyzing data, deliverables, and documentation. The QA Manager also:
- · Develops and implements procedures and plans (e.g. QA Plan, QA Surveillance Plan [QASP] corrective action plans) for assuring quality products and services in an agile software development environment supporting large databases and Oracle/PeopleSoft applications.
- · Conducts audits and reviews/analyzes data and documentation.
- · Presents formal and informal oral and written QA status briefings to government and corporate managers.
- · Establishes and maintains a process for evaluating systems and associated documentation/deliverables.
- · Determines the resources required for quality assurance and maintains the required levels of quality throughout the project life cycle.
• B.A. or B.S. degree
• Must possess or have the ability to obtain a Secret security clearance at contract start
• Must be willing to work full time in Newport News, VA with periodic CONUS travel.
• 8+ years software development and quality assurance experience including in an agile development environment