Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Lead Cognos-TM1 development and maintenance projects from concept to implementation and recommend solutions that enable the organization to meet business objectives.
- Hands on experience with TM1environment setup, cube as well as application design including knowledge of TM1 Rules and TM1 processes
- Expertise in design, development, validation and deployment of ETL processes using Turbo Integrator
- Create TM1 Perspective report using Slice or Active forms functionality.
- Responsible for the ongoing maintenance and enhancements to TM1 data models for new business conditions
- Provide administration support including optimization of queries, security / access control, scalability, high availability and online diagnostics
- Effectively review existing processes with the vision for improvements across teams, functions and regions leading to increased efficiency and accuracy in reporting and data analysis
- Skilled in building and maintaining batch scripts, batch jobs and automation
- Assess the impacts to upstream and downstream partners and communication of change with impacted stakeholders
- Provide Level 3 guidance and resolution for production issues
- Collaborate with Project Manager and team to define and agree project activities, estimates & schedules
- Support CS internal initiatives to improve process for application development and enhancements in Group Finance IT
- Familiarity with IT project management processes and software development lifecycle
- University degree education in Finance, Mathematics, Analytics, Information Technology, or related field is required; Master’s degree is a plus
- Good Domain knowledge in banking and finance especially in planning and forecasting processes.
- Understanding of technology used in Risk and Finance IT functions in banks.
- Cognos Enterprise Planning and Cognos BI knowledge is preferred.MS Office skills
- VBA scripting knowledge in EXCEL is preferred.
- Fluent written and spoken English