Senior Software Architect - 1
Senior Software Architect - 1
Sunnyvale, CA 94088
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Support business development activities through analysis of customer and market requirements and comparison against GD-MSproduct lines along withother vendor products/capabilities. Recommend the development of new capabilities in support of market and customer needs.
- Perform software requirements analysis, system integration activities, lead research, designs, develop and tests software and tools, to include development of new work products or enhancing existing applications, systems or embedded products.
- Support SIGINT program pursuits and execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the assessment of the system level functional and performance requirements and the definition of software system implementation strategies.
- Working closelywith the RF/DSP engineering and capture teams to perform trade studies pertaining to the development of the control, status, varied analytic application infrastructure and execution, along withoperator visualization functionality. The software functionality will entail architectures and concepts that facilitate the real-time operation of the system as well as the open architectural model that allows for the seamless integration of third party/COTS applications.
- Development of buildup, integration and system level test approaches and plans.
- Evaluate Customer requirements as they apply to the system level capabilities to include preparation and delivery of customer briefings and capability demonstrations.
- Agileexperiencepreferred. Experience in embedded real-time software applications associated with communications is ideal.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Large-Scale Software Architectures – Open Systems Architecture
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Agile Development Methodologies
- C/C++ code development, integration and test
- JAVA code development, integration and test
- System and Subsystem integration and test
Department of Defense TS/SCI security clearance is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government securityinvestigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary)
1. Bachelor's degree in software engineering or a related technical field is required (or equivalent experience), plus a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 8years of relevant experience. Agileexperiencepreferred.
2. Experiencewith Large-Scale Software Architectures – Open Systems Architecture
- Experiencewith Service Oriented Architecture
- ExperiencewithAgile Development Methodologies
- Experiencewith C/C++ code development, integration and test
- Experiencewith JAVA code development, integration and test
- Experiencewith System and Subsystem integration and test
8. Must have department of Defense TS/SCI security clearance is required at time of hire.
9. Present Salary?
10. Salary Expectation?
11. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?
12. Current Address?