At Cynosure, A Hologic Company, we help people discover their Beautiful, while helping our employees discover their careers. We do so in a fast-paced workplace where no day is the same, and every day connects you to people around the world. Here, people want to come to work—and work hard.
That’s because, at Cynosure, you’re not just another number within an organization. What you do here matters. It’s also because innovation is one of our cornerstones, and we seamlessly blend sales and technology to ensure that the best products are being innovated, developed and sold.
- Responsible for the sales of Aesthetic Lasers.
- Achieve territory sales objectives.
- Identify and qualify prospective customers, provide technical information, demonstrate company products and quote prices to customers.
- Responsible for account development and territory management.
- Maintain accurate records of prospective customers and competitive information.
- Acquire product knowledge through product training and competitive analysis.
- Attend company workshops and training centers.
- Demonstrated sales accomplishments in a capital equipment environment.
- Experience developing relationships with customers.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated and organized.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelors of Science preferred.
- 5-10 years selling capital equipment preferably in the laser industry or B to B sales.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Up to 50-75% travel..
Area Sales Manager- Cynosure, North Florida - 171240.