Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
- Consults with external customers and implements new IT systems and/or replaces existing systems
- Develops and offers integrated, end-to-end IT solutions in targeted industry segments that support the customer’s strategic, operational and financial goals and positions Dell for rapidly growing business
- Contact and project leader for customer solutions in a complex environment in one technical area involving multiple products and/or platforms
- Contributes to developing innovative ideas and principles
- Applies proven knowledge of technology alternative and generates leading edge technical solutions
- Develops long-range objectives and plans of action that affect one or more teams
- May manage to completion one large or several concurrent small projects with multiple deliverable
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with leadership in targeted companies and participates as a key member in solutions and strategy decisions
- Designs and delivers enterprise-wide system solutions to the external customer
- Regularly serves as a post- sales support specialist through the development of materials and by presenting complex solutions to prospective clients as a subject matter expert
- Serves as a subject matter expert on new software sales opportunities with customers that have not worked with Dell previously
- Prepares and publishes multiple white papers
- Oversees team (matrix oversight) up to 30 team members