Who we seek:
Are you someone who enjoys bringing strategic mindset to a portfolio of initiatives with keen eye towards outcomes?
Can you work with multiple businesses and C level management to deliver on priorities, create optimal strategies, execution plans and ensure their delivery?
Do you want to work in a startup environment but within a large stable company?
Can you be a CEO of your job and get your hands dirty to deliver material outcomes for the company?
If so, we may have an exciting new opportunity for you at Prudential.
The Customer Office at Prudential is a team that merges the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up with the stability of one of the world's most established financial services companies to deliver best in class experiences to our customers. It’s an exciting and engaging environment with an agile mindset where team members are encouraged to expand their skills, test creative boundaries, share new ideas, and, most importantly, have fun.
Our group is seeking a senior executive to be accountable for a suite of initiatives that will engage our various customer segments, help connect needs of our advisor partners, and employers, and drive multi-year growth and efficiency at the enterprise level. Individual will define, gain buy-in for, and be accountable for execution and governance of critical, fast-paced strategic programs that will enable our bottom line acceleration.
Together with the top executives within the company this individual will architect the vision and execute critical, strategic operational functions, including support for the portfolio of growth opportunities. We are looking for self-starting individual, with superior analytical, governance, portfolio management and creative problem-solving skills that is capable of operating at a highly strategic level but also apply resources to ensure delivery of results. This Vice President will be accountable for growth plans delivery via solid structure and timelines. Successful candidate will need to have a proven track record of building organizations and highly matrixed teams with constant visibility to C-Level executives. Work of this individual will translate directly into company’s KPIs and revenue targets.
This is a senior level role engaging with teams in multiple geographic sites, and entails careful business planning and resource scaling, economics based business thinking, and quick decision making. Individual will engage frequently with senior level executives across the company, communicating progress and results to the company’s Strategic Leadership Team.
- Develop, drive and be accountable for the structure that will enable delivery of key growth initiatives across the company.
- Define and monitor revenue and cost drivers, customer engagement metrics and other KPIs, oversee initiative budgets and refine strategic drivers based on outcomes.
- Opportunity sizing and prioritization.
- Partnership and relationship management across the company and the Office of the President to push us to common goal and remove roadblocks along the way.
- C-Level reporting and governance.
- Serving as a cultural ambassador for a fast-paced, technology-enabled, customer-centric financial services work environment.
- Strategic communication, willingness to learn and intelligent risk taking.
- Cross-functional team and talent management.
- Provide support across all teams including training, toolkits, share best practices.
- Identification of issues and road-blocks for escalation and/or resolution.
- Discuss cross-initiative and enabling capabilities and how to best leverage them.
- Enable teams through feedback and review sessions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Strategy, Marketing or Management or equivalent; MBA preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience preferably in Strategy Consulting.
- Proven track record of successful strategy and governance project delivery in Financial Industry coupled with deep industry knowledge and empathy towards customer needs.
- Excellent time management / organizational and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and hands on presentation creation and delivery skills.
- Strong leadership skills in building, motivating, and operating a diverse team.
- Ability to go deep into the details as warranted.
- Project, Program and Portfolio professional certifications preferred.