What you'll do
- Coordinates system changes with Customers and other system areas
- Coordinates system support and performance
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures technology roadmaps are incorporated into hardware and software platforms
- Leads team tasks
- Leads the development of system solutions, within the guidelines identified in the Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC), that have high availability and scalability consistent with Customer needs
- Mentors and develops associates
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field and 3 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 7 years OR 5 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 7 years.
- 4 years experience designing technical solutions in response to customer requests or changes in retail business.
- 4 years experience designing, leading, and implementing small- to medium-scale technology projects.
- 4 years experience in production support, including problem identification, ticket documentation, and customer and vendor relations.
- 4 years experience troubleshooting and recommending technical solutions.