Director IS, Lab & Systems Integration
8 - 10 years experience • Misc. Healthcare
Job Details: Summary of Position Description
The IS Director role is accountable for leading multiple functions that are related in scope and mission. The role generally manages up to two layers of management providing leadership through Managers and Senior Managers. Incumbents are accountable for developing progressive organizational strategies and processes that take the team and ultimately the organization to a new operating level. They negotiate contracts with external parties. The IS Director is accountable for adapting and executing functional or departmental business plan and contributes to the development of functional or departmental strategies. Decisions are guided by functional strategies and priorities. This role manages strategically important disciplines with an enterprise impact through diverse teams in a highly complex environment. Budgetary and financial management responsibility for function(s) with organizational impact.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 8 – 10 years of proven leadership experience including demonstrated success managing managers
- Strong project management experience
- Expert facilitation and collaboration skills
- Outstanding business acumen
- Outstanding organizational skills including knowledge of quality and project management tools and techniques.
- Demonstrated success establishing and implementing initiatives at a strategic level.
- Expert change management skills