Requisition Number 2017-6492
Tasks performed in the branch Division Action Group (DAG) office requires critical reasoning skills and advanced acquisition/program management expertise to evaluate and analyze program submissions, provide feedback to senior program managers and their staffs, and ensure consistency across programs.
This position is locatde at Maxwell-Gunter AFB, AL.
- Bachelor's degree and 8years of work experience.
- Previous Dept of Defense experience is required.
- Knowledge of USAF Acquisition process is desired.
- Ability to effectively communicate in writing and in person is crucial to this position.
- Use of MS office products
- Must have an active US Secuirty clearance
- You will support the analytic program management related efforts required at the level of workflow and suspense management; the support required from the HIC Division.
- Review, disseminate, and ensure adherence to Department of Defense (DoD), Air Force (AF), Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC), and AFLCMC acquisition policy and direction.
- Support to the Division and Branches with administrative review and coordination of acquisition process-related documents and other materials at the enterprise level.
- Monitor and report on program status across the Division, and collate/standardize Program Management Reviews (PMRs), MARs and Milestone Decision Briefings from an enterprise perspective. Standardization of milestone documentation and briefing slides (e.g., ADM, APB, Acquisition Plan, ASP, othercontract actions, etc.) and prepare for SPM and PEO approval process, including business case analysis, Monthly Activity Reports, and Systems Metric and Reporting System (SMART).
Compile and analyze information from various historical sources to generate trending program information, support branch-level overview of portfolio performance, and identify early triggers of risks and issues.
Identify and track action items resulting from various reviews – ensure responses adequately address action items and are complete and comprehensive.
Manage Program Execution Plan updates for the division – establish schedules, initiate calls for updates, review content for accuracy and consistency across programs, and facilitate reviews with branch leadership.
Analyze, compile, and consolidate responses to branch, division, and directorate calls for program information - ensure information is consistent and accurate and delivered to the division chief for review ahead of need date.
Review program submissions - ensure compliance with applicable templates and attend reviews with branch leadership.