This role performs and oversees forensic investigations and eDiscovery work authorized by Legal, HR or Information Security.
The Senior Forensic/eDiscovery Analyst will provide expert-level contributions to Bridgestone’s Information Security Team, ensuring defensible and repeatable collection and preservation of electronically stored information (ESI). The analyst will provide excellent investigation and eDiscovery service delivery to our many internal customers such as Human Resources, Corporate Security, Legal, and external counsel. The analyst will engage custodians as needed to facilitate collections and ensure document preservation requirements are meet. They will ensure the investigations, collections and deliverables are generated in a forensically sound and systematic manner while maintaining chain of custody. Additionally, the analyst will be responsible for the review and analysis of security alerts and perform forensic investigations looking for indicators of compromise on systems and devices.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in eDiscovery, computer forensics, investigations, or similar Information Security discipline.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Software, Information Systems or Software Engineering.
- Working knowledge and familiarity with the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM).
- At least 5-7 years of experience handling investigations, leveraging legally sound practices (including chain of custody), the results of which are prosecutable case files.
- Demonstrated expertise in both working in and handling extremely sensitive areas/materials, respectively.
- Experience with Guidance Software EnCase Enterprise suite or similar enterprise eDiscovery technologies.
- Experience with emerging cloud technology services and their effect on eDiscovery
- Good understanding of possible methods of internal and external data movement
- Ability to navigate a complex global network as part of eDiscovery research process
- Familiarity with processes and technologies for collections from mobile device platforms
- Strong understanding of enterprise email systems such as Microsoft Exchange
- EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE), or similar vendor certification
- GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst - GCFA
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional – CISSP