Founded in 2009, Our client is an International start-up specializing in optimizing the QoE (Quality of Experience) for more than 1,200 clients websites, mobile applications and IP video. We have built a next generation application & content delivery platform, leveraging insights generated from billions of crowd-sourced, Real User Measurements (RUM). Traditional Application Performance Management (APM) solutions can see application performance but can't act upon it, while Application Delivery Controller’s (ADC) direct traffic to application servers without any insight into user experience. This is the only solution that can both see and improve real user experiences in real-time, routing users to the cloud, datacenter, or CDN that will deliver the best possible experience at that moment.
The desired candidate will be a technically oriented Account Manager that is customer-facing.
- Be our customer's #1 advocate.
- Responsible for successfully renewing existing customer contracts.
- Ensure the successful implementation of out solution for new clients in coordination with technical and commercial teams.
- Maintain regular communication with your customers in order to ensure satisfaction, renewal and growth.
- Provide proper training on reporting capabilities and the tools associated with our products portfolio.
- Owner of development and the retention of our client portfolio.
- Develop a relationship of trust with your customers and create a continuous value around company products portfolio.
- Guarantee the renewal of customer contracts of company product portfolio.
- Being proactive, identifying and / or developing upsell / cross-sell opportunities in partnership with Account Executives.
- Further develop relationships in the accounts to strengthen company footprint.
- Identify and mobilize competent teams to meet any customer needs / problems.
- Communicates pro-actively on new products / features and facilitates their adoption.
- Help finance collect on monies owed.
- Good knowledge of Internet and networking, as well as business model of Software-as-a-Service.
- Skilled in business process (creation and governance).
- Experience in project management, Technical Account Management and / or Customer Success Management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Reliability, flexibility, good listening skills and synthesis.
- Ability to adapt to different audiences (technical, commercial, marketing, etc.).
- Ease in an international and multicultural environment.
- Contract and renewal experience.