ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITES –
- With your knowledge in coding, debugging, testing, and documenting computer applications using Object Oriented programming languages, you will create and maintain programs that increase business capability and efficiency.
- Consulting with business partners through face-to-face interaction, you will gather information needed to ensure proper execution of software requirements.
- By developing project scope and estimation skills you will learn to accurately plan project requirements and recognize opportunity costs.
- You will expand your knowledge of the ever-evolving transportation industry and our cutting edge proprietary software systems.
- You will develop the ability to diagnose systems problems independently and effectively articulate technical solutions.
QUALIFICATIONS – Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent from four-year college or university; 7-11 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be proficient in the use of Object Oriented programming languages such as Java (J2EE), VB.Net, or C#.