General Manager - The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia
USA-PA-Philadelphia-The Ritz-Carlton, PhiladelphiaView on map
Sep 22, 2017
Full-time Relocation? Yes Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
At more than 80 award-winning properties worldwide, The Ritz-Carlton Ladies and Gentlemen create experiences so exceptional that long after a guest stays with us, the experience stays with them. As the premier worldwide provider of luxury experiences, we set the standard for rare and special luxury service the world over. We invite you to explore The Ritz-Carlton.
Functions as the primary strategic business leader of the property with responsibility for all aspects of the operation, including guest and employee satisfaction, human resources, financial performance, sales and revenue generation and delivering a return on investment to both The Ritz-Carlton and property ownership. Ensures implementation of the Ritz-Carlton brand service strategy and brand initiatives with the objective of meeting or exceeding guest expectations, increased profit and market share. Holds property leadership team accountable for strategy execution, and guides their individual professional development. The position ensures Ritz-Carlton sales engines are leveraged and initiates independent and proactive sales activities, when appropriate, to generate demand. Ensures the objectives and goals of The Ritz-Carlton and property owners work together to achieve brand positioning and success. Builds owner loyalty through proactive communication, setting and managing expectations and delivering solid business results. The position is actively involved in the local community and builds strong relationships with local officials, businesses, and customers. Represents The Ritz-Carlton in all leadership actions.
Education and Experience
• 2-yeardegree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 8years’ experience in the management operations, sales and marketing, finance and accounting, or related professional area.
• 4-yearbachelor's degree in Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 6years’ experience in the management operations, sales and marketing, finance and accounting, or related professional area.
• 10 or more years’ experience in a senior management position of a Four Star/Four Diamond hotel minimally.
• Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including weekends, holidays and late nights.
• Property industry work experience, demonstrating progressive career growth and a pattern of exceptional performance.