About the Position
Ameren Missouri has been providing electric and gas service for more than 100 years, and the company's electric rates are among the lowest in the nation. Ameren Missouri's mission is to power the quality of life for its 1.2 million electric and 127,000 natural gas customers in central and eastern Missouri.
The company's service area covers 64 counties and more than 500 communities including the greater St. Louis area.
The Manager, Work Management - Planning is a leadership role, reporting to the Director, Work Management, and is responsible for direction of the Planning workforce responsible for providing properly detailed work packages necessary to maintain and operate the Callaway Energy Center (CEC).
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure planned work packages are provided for craft, contractor and vendor execution of maintenance work.
- Ensure work activities are performed in accordance with applicable procedures and policies.
- Plan and execute plans for the selection and development of the Planning staff.
- Implement corrective actions to resolve plant and process issues.
- Participate in the Plant Corrective Action Program and Human Performance Program.
- Assume Emergency Response Organization (ERO) duties in accordance with Callaway Energy Center Radiological Emergency Response Plan (RERP) including responding to assigned ERO facilities within the required RERP response time.
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree in a technical field (Engineering, Physics, Math, etc.) from an accredited institution required. Seven or more years of power plant experience, including four or more years in planning and/or scheduling of work documents, required. Four or more years of directly relevant experience (in addition to the required seven years of experience) may be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree. Three or more years of supervisory or high-level team/project leadership required. Supervisory experience in planning or scheduling activities preferred.
In addition to the above qualifications, the successful candidate will demonstrate: Good decision making, communication and human relations skills required. Basic or thorough understanding of Primavera software and basic knowledge of PM bases/maintenance optimization preferred. After preliminary review, selected applicants must take the First Line Supervisor Test and obtain a recommended status in order to be eligible for additional selection procedures (e.g., interview) designated for this position. Security screening required for Callaway Energy Center access.
Working Conditions The Manaqer, Work Management - Planning works a standard day shift in an office/plant environment. Callouts and working rotating or Outage schedules may be required to support plant operations. Additional Information Ameren's selection process includes a series of interviews and may include a leadership assessment process. Specific details will be provided to qualified candidates.