We are currently looking for a dynamic individual as a Site Controller for our Performance Products Division at our manufacturing site located in Port Neches, Texas.
As a Site Controller, you will be a member of Site Plant Management staff, and will lead the delivery of requiredfinancialreporting, and strategic projects and analysis. The Site Controller needs to ensure shareholder value is protected and enhanced. The Site Controller may be called on as a Huntsman representative in meetings with third parties.
What will be expected from you?
- Preferred candidate should be located in the East Texas area and must be willing to relocate to the Port Neches area.
- Drive and lead key financial processes such as reporting, budgets, financial forecasts, capital expenditure evaluations, cost improvement and business process changes.
- Support the PNO Site Director and PNO Staff, the Finance Directors of the Performance Products (PP) and Polyurethanes (PU) Divisions; and Corporate Finance to deliver agreed upon financial information, targets and KPIs.
- Lead change management efforts that involve financialreporting and Huntsman programs.
- Work collaboratively with team members that have different backgrounds and perspectives.
- Develop, lead and motivate PNO finance team to achieve functional excellence and build capability.
- Participates in Environmental, Health & Safety initiatives as set forth by the company. Participates in and completes company-required training programs.
- Be a resource to manage relationships with customers of contracted Huntsman services.
- Ensure the Site complies with internal controls; tax; and other regulatory requirements that involve financerepresentation. Be the lead contact for internal and external financialauditors.
What are we looking for in the ideal candidate?
- Demonstrated success in the above key accountabilities and responsibilities.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with 10+ years of experience.
- Manufacturing experiencepreferred.
- CPA license preferred.
What can we offer you?
Huntsman offers unsurpassed opportunities to build a successful future. We are a global specialty chemical company with locations in 30 countries around the world, employing over 10,000 associates. Our diverse portfolio creates a range of career fields including manufacturing, research and development, technical services, sales and marketing, customer service – and the list goes on. The successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation and will be eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package which includes: medical, vision and dental, basic life insurance, AD&D insurance, and 401k. Here, you can make an impact and make a difference. Come join us.