You’ve built an impressive career already, and now you’re looking for the next logical step. Maybe something like bringing in 15 accounts that generate at least $7.5 million a year? If you’re up to that challenge, if you’re ready to deliver the biggest deals—and be compensated accordingly—there’s only one place that’s growing fast enough to keep up with your ambition: XPO Logistics. When you join us, you’ll have the resources to build a future you can be proud of. It’s more than a better job. It’s a better life.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- 7 face-to-face meetings a week, ramping up to 9-12 by the end of the year
- Target and land a minimum of 15 new strategic accounts, generating at least $7.5 million annually
- Coordinate the development of custom logistics programs or bundled service offerings
- Understand our evolving portfolio of services with the ability to sell at least two products to 20% of the base Become a partner to our customers, developing 3-5 year transportation and logistics plans
- Provide the Marketing and executive management team with emerging marketplace trends and competitor offerings
- Identify opportunities and gaps in XPO’s product offerings
- Track everything in salesforce.com
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or Transportation and Logistics or equivalent
- 10 years of experience in sales of transportation and distribution systems, and a general understanding of rail, intermodal, highway operations, last mile, contract logistics and supply chain processes
- Experience in logistics sales and sales management—preferably sustaining and growing a portfolio of transportation products of at least $25 Million per year
It’d be great if you also have:
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, the ability to motivate fellow-team members and work in a collaborative fashion with the highest integrity
- The ability to be a highly professional representative of the company at all times, including protecting company confidentiality around current and future business strategies
- Expert-level analytical, organizational, and communication skills and the stamina to use them every day
- Ability to travel between 50% and 70% of the time
Requisition Id: 35700