Requisition Number R0021084
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
As the Lead Product Manager, you will own product requirements and design for complex, technical, multi-channel Genesys Contact Routing Platform for eBay Customer Service. You will liaison closely withArchitecture, Development, Product Managers and business stakeholders to coordinate, prioritize and communicate on-going status to deliver on business requirements. You will be responsible for translating product roadmap into a manageable product backlog, in addition to managing schedule transparency, scope and priorities with product stakeholders.
You will be part of a team of Product Managers who work together to address tasks involving dependencies within cross-functional development teams. Must be an excellent communicator, written and verbally.
This role will perform research and analysis - recommend solutions and drive decisions that make a positive impact for our customers. You will own and champion multiple business/technical processes, standards and controls.
- Consult with Business teams to understand basic requests, providing solutions and business requirements that solve the need.
- Collaborate with Development & Architecture teams to design and implement new solutions, maximize operating efficiencies and reduce cost
- Be a source of domain expertise for the delivery team, elaborating on work items as needed and soliciting additional input from subject matter experts when appropriate.
- Define product user personas and goal work flows.
- Prioritize work items of the delivery team. These work items are likely to be of many forms, e.g. features, defects, infrastructure, and technical debt.
- Facilitate delivery team planning meetings, especially in terms of goals, work item business value, scope, and budget.
- Facilitate demonstration of new capabilities.
- Engage with the delivery team in monitoring and reflection meetings, assessing and improving on activities of the team.
- Define the acceptance criteria of work items and validate them against the definition of done when delivered.
- Represent the delivery team in interactions involving stakeholders, bridging any needed communication between the two.
- Collaborate with product management and other product owners, especially on alignment to strategic themes and managing requirements dependencies with other teams.
- 3+ years technical and Contact Routing background supporting high volume, multi-site ContactCenters preferred
- Understanding of the Agile Development Processes and Enterprise Processes.
- ~5 years prior experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager
- Sufficient knowledge about software to bridge the technical and business sides of a software project.
- Expert Knowledge of Contact Center Solutions.
- Strong experience with Genesys Call Routing Platform
- Ability to provide T-Shirt sizing (S,M,L) estimation of software development work.
- Ability to understand technology trends and their impact to product roadmap.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good communicator and eager learner.
- Detail oriented and technically savvy
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; Excellent oral and written communication skills
Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced and demanding e