The Global ChannelSales Enablement Manager (SEM) is the global manager of thechannel partnersales platform which is hosted in theSalesforce Cloud App. This responsibility covers US Channels, Canada Channels and Western Europe Channels organizations. As a field facing support resource, the Global Channel SEM is alsoresponsible for escalation management and problem resolution specifically for the North Americachannels orgs. Strategically, the SEM isresponsible for analyzing trends, gatheringinternal and external data and recommending enhancements for new capabilities that enable channelssales resources to better executesales activities resulting in increased revenue through ourchannel partners. Additionally, the SEM may identify, activate and manageSales Excellence Enablement projects on behalf of thechannelbusinesses.
- Responsibility for capturing and documenting requirements and specification for sales enablement solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Respond to broad questions and concerns from channel management regarding project requirements, high level technical standards and conditions, communicate the status of request and determine the feasibility of projects, document findings and actions.
- Work under general direction but can independently determine and develop approaches to solutions.
- Serve as liaison to the XIM team, 3rd Party Suppliers, geographic channelsales organizations.
- Work with geographic channelsales organizations, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Xerox Information Management to complete Salesforce implementation tasks as required.
- Have a strong desire for Salesforcemastery and will continue to pursue additional certifications.
- Provide support and handle field escalations within agreed upon service levels.
Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Management Information Systems
Preferred Master's Degree in Business (MBA), Management Information Systems or Computing.
Minimum Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
Minimum Salesforce Certified Administrator Preferred Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability:
- Solid understanding of CRM/PRM technologies and specifically of SalesforceSales Cloud. Able to complete basic administrative tasks in Salesforce I.e. Creating basic reports, dashboards and workflows, managing users, data and security and maintaining sales cloud content. Ability to understand complex Salesforce workflows
- Demonstrated ability to define high level business requirements and provide guidance to Business System Analysts and software developers. Proven ability to define highly conceptual business needs and translate into a solution that can be effectively implemented.
- Exceptional analytical skills; ability to manipulate and manage complex data sets and information.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities and under intense pressure.
- Is a Team Player and prefers working as part of a team and works collaboratively with others. Is a Self-starter and completer-finisher.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, issues and concepts, gain agreement and acceptance to all levels of the organization.
- 2+ years working with Salesforce.comSales, Service or Marketing Cloud
- Experience working with 3rd Party delivery partners
- Experience with App Exchange comparisons, selection and implementation.