Digital Senior Architect
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- You are an engagement lead and a driving force in the partnership between Capgemini and the client.
- You understand and analyze the complexities and opportunities inherent in a global business environment.
- You align the design of the Delivery according to the principles of enterprise architecture and control its successful implementation.
- You identify and assess technical evolution scenarios of a client organization, and define its governance processes and program management.
- You are acknowledgedinternally and externally as a thought leader, are seen as a role model in your community, and can operate effectively at the highest levels within national and multi-national organizations.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 2 and is seeking level 3/4.
- Should be masters in Foundation, People Leadership, Technology Awareness & Leveraging, Service & Delivery, Innovation & Capability Growth.
- Should be experienced in Client Acquisition & Development, Business Leadership.