As the Manager, Dealer Integration, you will focus on enhancing Allsteel’s key distribution partner’s capabilities in our top 40 markets. This role will be involved in the acquisition of new dealers in key, underserved markets. The role will also drive integration of newly onboarded dealers, work through training and rollout of new technologies, and work with dealers on program maximization including HNI mindshare, beyond wall and strategic accounts capabilities, and design and proposal capabilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Partner with Allsteel, the Allsteel Owned Dealer Network, and key dealers to develop and execute 5-10 year strategic plans that include technology, financial, and overall dealer capabilities.
• Organize and execute dealer onboarding.
• Prospect opportunities for dealer expansion.
• Build relationships with key dealers.
• Collaborate with the Allsteel sales team and other internal departments (Beyond, design and proposals, bids, Dealer Loyalty, and Strategic Accounts) to develop and implement dealer plans and strategies.
• Network with Allsteel Owned and other dealers for best practice execution.
• Monitor and make plan changes to maximize return on investment.
• Assist Allsteel Owned Dealer Network in execution of independence plans.
• Participate in activities as appropriate to ensure the success of the organization.
Experience/EducationRequired and/or Preferred
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Finance/Accounting, or related field.
• 5 or more years of experience in general management, consulting, mergers & acquisitions, general contract furniture dealerships, or related experience.
• Experience effectively managing projects.
• Experience in sales, dealer technology, or dealer development preferred.
• Experience with pricing or distribution preferred.
• Office furniture industry experience preferred.
• Experience developing and executing business strategy preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required and/or Preferred
• Analytical - synthesizes complex or diverse information.
• Problem solving - identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
• Oral communication - speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts productive meetings.
• Leadership - inspires and motivates others to perform well and accepts feedback from others.
• Relationship Development - has the capacity to develop trusting relationships with the key dealers to successfully execute plans.
• Quality management - looks for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
• Judgment - displays willingness to make decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment, and makes timely decisions.
• Planning/organizing - prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
• Initiative - can work in “gray” areas and independently solving problems and coming to management with solutions.
• Project Management - can structure and implement complex integration plans.
• Travel throughout the U.S. and Canada is about 50% of the role.
Job Req#: 2917109