Less than 5 years experience • Financial Services
This job might be for you if you:
Perform work associated with all aspects of the general ledger both accurately and timely. This role would be responsible for all aspects of general ledger accounting, complex reconciliations, and financialreporting. Specific responsibilities: Recurring Billing System processing (RBS – updated maintenance system), Work in Progress (WIP) processes, maintaining incremental and transaction based fees database, commission calculations, bank reconciliations, fixed assets, intercompany payables, accounts payable backup and future projects and duties (such as Renaissance contract analysis, and processes related to DCC reporting, BEF/SEF data review, concur and procurement systems) as assigned. The position is a permanent, salary exempt position with additional work time as needed.
What you will be doing:
- Participate in the preparation of monthly financial statements and related reconciliation schedules and reports for multiple accounts as assigned.
- Participate in processes relating to accounts receivable, accounts payable, fixed assets, prepaid accounts, inter-company details, accruals, revenue recognition and others as assigned.
- Process recurring billing system invoicing details to ensure accurate and timely billing, collections, customer-related queries and reporting as well as otherresponsibilities to support the recurring billing recognition.
- Assist in processing accounts payable (EUSA and EWI) including yearend 1099 and 1042reporting.
- Maintain the sales commission database and prepare monthly accruals and quarterly payments as required by sales commission contracts.
- Assist in maintaining incremental and transaction based fees database as well as processing requests for details, reviewing, billing, collecting and reporting information to support accurate and timely revenue recognition.
- Provide accurate, proper documentation of accounting processes to maintain compliance with SOX requirements.
- Cross-Train to provide back up and support for all financial accounting team processes as needed.
- Assist with internal and external audits including SOX compliance.
- Participate in numerous special project and assignments as needed.
What you will need for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 3-5years’ work experience in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- 3-5years’ experienceworking with automated financial processing systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, fixed assets, prepaid, and revenue recognition functions.
- 3-5years’ experience preparing reconciliations of various general ledger accounts including inter-company.
- Advanced computer literacy including proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills including the ability to communicate with international contacts.
- Demonstrated teamwork ability.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information and situations.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle competing priorities and complete work accurately and on time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail.
- Crystal Reports and Microsoft Access knowledge preferred. CPAdesired.
What's in it for you:
We offer a generous benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, 401K, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Education Reimbursement as well as an exciting, evolving work environment!
Search Firm Disclosure:
Please be aware Euronet Worldwide, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. This includes any phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Euronet Worldwide, Inc. via-email, the Internet (including social media) or in any form and/or method for this specific position in the absence of a written recruiting agreement executed by both you and/or your firm and Euronet Worldwide Inc. will be deemed the sole property of Euronet Worldwide Inc. and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Euronet Worldwide Inc.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.