Outstanding leadership opportunity to shape the Talent Management strategy for the Northeast Division. Consisting of 22,000+ employees across 5 regions and reporting to the Division VP of Talent Acquisition.
This role will lead all aspects of Talent Management to include:
- Succession planning, talent reviews, leadership of high potential employee identification and initiatives, and the design and development of talent programs targeting multiple levels of employees.
A well respected Talent Management strategic visionary that can bring a wow factor to talent management at Comcast.
- 80% Talent Management strategy design, implementation and consulting
- 20% operational management
- Senior strategic thought leadership
- Has been through a large company expansion (Google, Amazon, Apple, eBay, Uber) and scaled process, talent management model and programs (Comcast North East Division has 23K+ employees)
- Experience with current TM trends, process, technology and programs
- Deep knowledge and experience in; building Internal talent management strategies, succession planning, internal networking and the ability to provide credible insight in career progressions
- TM Gap analysis
- Building centralized TM programs from a decentralized model
- Consultative and had a seat at the table of senior leadership
- Develop and implement innovative, creative, high-impact talent management strategies that enable outstanding organizational, team and employee and business performance.
- Partner with HR Business Partners and Regional TM Leaders to lead performance management, employee development and retention strategies.
- Participate in development of customized diversity and inclusion strategies, including diversity pipeline efforts.
- Make informed, bold and courageous decisions; advocate for business-impacting changes and challenge decisions that do not add value. Comfortable working in a matrix environment.
- Lead the Talent Review process for Northeast Division, exploring best in class practices to make it an ongoing year-round discussion. Provide research, analysis, consultation and recommendations for the strategic talent planning process.
- Diagnose talent management needs and implement associated strategies in partnership with Comcast HQ NED to support in the development of a high potential talent and a future leadership pipeline.
- Support the preparation and nomination process for all formalized high potential Comcast development opportunities and explore new ways to engage and grow high potential talent.
- Develop talent management & succession planning metrics with the management team that drive optimal talent pipeline performance.
- Understand and deliver the data and analysis needed to enable strategic Talent Management business discussions and decisions.
- Monitor staffing levels and implement strategies to effectively use succession plans.
- Conduct on-going research on best practices and recommend strategies for continuous improvement through key industry subscriptions, conferences and external networking/benchmarking.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 12+ years related experience in a Senior Talent Management role.
- Most recent Talent Management role in a large number of employee’s organization. (Comcast Northeast Division consist of 22,000+ employees across 5 regions).
- Typically, a higher (Master’s) degree plus several (7+) years’ experience. Alternatively, several years’ pertinent work experience (e.g., in a consulting firm, professional services or within a human resources or organization design/development department, delivering human capital-related programs).
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent, Advanced Degreepreferred.
- Must possess extensive research and analytical skills, with deep Talent Management & Leadership Development subject matter knowledge.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills, track record of effective partnerships, sound judgement and decision-making abilities, as articulated by business references.
- Significant experience working in a high pressure, changing organizational environment, with clear evidence of success achieving results.
- Demonstrated experience in facilitation, coaching, and leading team/organizations in performance improvement strategies that result in higher performance.