Assist Regional Talent Acquisition Director in implementing sourcing strategies and implementation of talent acquisition plans that result in a robust pipeline of qualified candidates to meet current and future organizational needs. Responsible for the executing recruiting plans, employing sourcing strategies as well as implementing new and innovative recruiting ideas throughout the state/sub-region. Ensure that the most qualified talent is being hired into the organization.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will support the states of KY, OH, NY, SC, DC, DE, and MD and have 4 staffing specialists on their team.
- Assist the Regional Talent Acquisition Director in implementing strategic sourcing solutions and consistent Talent Acquisition practices and procedures within the State/Sub-region
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers to proactively identify and understand total staffing needs
- Perform Talent Acquisition functions (full recruitment cycle) for all 2nd level manager and above open positions in state/sub-region
- Ensure that staffing specialists are executing all essential talent acquisition processes and procedures to ensure most qualified candidates are being selected for open positions
- Partner with Regional Talent Management Director to match open positions with internal candidates that have been identified through succession pools for a new opportunity
- Partner with Regional Learning & Development Director to coach and educate hiring managers on effective interviewing
- Work with National Diversity & Inclusion director to insure that the Company is attracting a diverse slate of candidates for staffing needs
- Champion employer branding efforts and participate when needed in recruitment and networking events on behalf of the brand
- Utilize effective sourcing strategies to identify qualified candidates for open positions which includes but is not limited to internet social media boards, search engines, and organization user groups (i.e. LinkedIn).
- Support HR Business Partners determining pool of qualified candidates to be sent to hiring manager for further review
- Utilize staffing reports to identify areas of improvement that can be implemented in the state/sub-region
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field of study.
- At least 4 years of experience in a corporate HR/Recruiting department utilizing recruiting practices to attract qualified candidates for several functions (sales, operations, administrative, etc.) with at least one year experience managing staffing specialists/recruiters
- At least 3 years of experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking system, Taleo preferred
- Previous management of a team required, preferably having managed recruiters and a larg req. load.
- Knowledge of applicant tracking, talent acquisition and recruitment technology tools integrated with core HR systems, Taleo strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of best practices to attract and qualify candidates for immediate job vacancies or as potential long-term job candidates.
- Business Acumen skills to understand business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company's business.
- Interpersonal skills to work with a variety of individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- Communication skills to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
- Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives.
- Ability to utilize recruitment metrics and analysis to better enhance the Talent Acquisition processes, procedures, and quality of diverse talent.
- Ability to participate in the process of recruitment of temporary and permanent personnel, achieving optimal match between candidate and position.
Job ID SYO00000087