In 2006, Xpanxion first opened its doors in Nebraska.Seven years later, we expanded our office into Lincoln,and opened an office in the Haymarket area. This office quickly became a center of technical expertise.We leveraged the skills from the greater Lincoln area to build our most motivated and efficient software teams.
We're currently looking to add a Java Technical Lead to our team
- An individual is needed to work in a team environment to design and code software in a fast paced, challenging environment.
- Candidate is preferred to have strong end-to-end web application experience.
- Work within a distributed team environment applying agile methodologies.
Requirements can vary but may include:
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in Java.
- Must have significant prior experience with Spring
- Preferredexperience with Mongo and Angular 2 or 4.
- Ability to solve problems and offer solutions within a team.
- Ability to establish and follow an enterprise framework for all phases of software development: requirements, design, development, testing, and delivery.
- Ability to validate software requirements through iterative design sessions with business analysts and SMEs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
Perks and Benefits:
- Extensive Training and development programs
- Weekly feedback meetings with supervisors
- Competitive Salary
- Game room - Nothing beats that 2:30 slump like a game of ping pong or darts! Each of our U.S. based locations have a game room, and break room with vending machines.
- Team building events
- Every month, each of our U.S. based locations has a morale events, whether it’s a monthly happy hour, pay day breakfast, or office Olympics!
- Room for growth
- Flexible schedule
- 18 Days of PTO and 11 Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Bonus Programs