Come work for an organization that consistently receives awards as the Favorite Bank in the area – whether it’s in Indiana or Southwestern Michigan. We are a top rated bank and have been recognized for our integrity and the exceptional services we provide to our clients. 1st Source has also been recognized for our strong workplace environment that values its employees and our positive work culture that includes respect, communication, opportunity and being part of a team.
We base employment on an individual's values, personality, experience, skills, and talents. We value our colleagues and treat each with honesty, dignity and respect. We are committed to creating a diverse team of professionals whose strengths improve our ability to serve our customers.
The Salesforce Analyst/Administrator has primary responsibility for the overall support and implementation of the Salesforce application. Develop and maintain the Salesforce application environment for all the business units including business banking, retail, trust, insurance, specialty finance, marketing, commercial lending and operations.
Participate in the planning and design of key business systems and related solutions. Customize and configure applications, and integrate with other systems. Document solutions and associated work processes, and train system users. Monitor systems’ performance and provide support to the user base.
- Perform business analysis on business requirements from all divisions of the company and implement enhancements to the Salesforce system
- Gather user enhancement requests and manage business stakeholders as per business needs
- Design, configure and administration of Salesforce application including but not limited to, custom objects, workflow/process builder, custom fields, validation rules, visual force pages and apex code
- Responsible for maintaining and optimizing Salesforce customization and development
- Experienced in Apex, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script and Lightning/JQuery
- Experiencepreferred with ETL/Informatica and SQL development
- Maintain and design advanced reports, dashboards and business process automation
- Administration and maintenance of integrations of Salesforce with all other systems
- Perform imports and exports of data for integration, analytical reporting needs and other business use cases
- Build and maintain system and process documentation
- Troubleshooting and resolving systems issues reported by users for Salesforce application
- Test all custom codes and interfaces for the new version upgrade of Salesforce application
- Create and/or edit training documentation for ongoing Salesforce application support or new features
- Responsible for regression and functional testing for new enhancements, system integration, new user group deployment
- More than 8 years of experience in IT with business analysis and development experience
- 2+ years of analysis, development and supporting experience with Salesforce specifically
- Certified ADM201 and additional certification is preferred
- Analytical and data management capabilities required
- Ability to troubleshoot system, process and data issues
- Ability to translate customer requirements into specifications
- Bachelor’s degreepreferred in MIS, CS or related field.