===== About Upserve =====
Upserve is the industry's leading full-service Restaurant Management Platform. In a single platform, Upserve offers the market-leading cloud point of sale for restaurants, actionable analytics, and seamless integration with leading third-party restaurant apps. Thousands of restaurants use Upserve to manage relationships with more than 32 million active diners, and to serve over 23 million meals per month.
===== About the Role =====
The Manager, Customer Success reports to the Director, Account Management and is responsible for increasing customers’ engagement and use of the Upserve platform, as well as retaining of our customer revenue. This includes the ensuring customer issues are escalated appropriately, as well as recommending additional products or tiers of service that will provide maximum value to our customers.
This role will also partner with the leadership team across the Customer Success organization to ensure customer satisfaction throughout the customer journey.
Day to day, the core responsibilities of this role include:
- Monitoring customer engagement using known metrics and data
- Ensuring retention of revenue through upsells and contract renewals
- Forecasting weekly/monthly revenue projections; providing input into the Operating Plan goals
- Developing, documenting, and training team members on new protocols
- Communicating clearly and effectively, to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Understanding deeply how customers use our product using Totango and other systems
- Leveraging the strength of the Upserve platform to create a solution for your customers
===== The Right Ingredients =====
For a highly motivated emerging professional, this role provides an excellent opportunity to gain experience with setting the customer success strategy and leading a team in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative restaurant technology company.
We are looking for a "roll up your sleeves, and get it done" type that thrives in an environment where you are putting a framework around big initiatives that possesses the following qualifications:
- 5 to 7 years of progressive experience in customer success, customer operations and SaaS for SMBs
- Ideally, 3-5 years of people management. - Prior experience with restaurant technology and point-of-sale highly preferred
- Experience with teams managing a large book of business (~500 customers) - Proficiency with revenue forecasting based on renewals and upsells - Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and experience managing competing priorities