We’re looking to add a Communication Specialist to our team in Norwell, MA! Apply today and join the party!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Administer the market’s promotional communication process from start to finish ensuring projects are executed on time and within budget.
- Write copy for marketing collateral, e-mail, websites, and other publications designed to boost brand awareness and increase sales.
- Review and edit messages provided by global team members to ensure that they are clear, thorough, on-brand, and aligned with market needs.
- Take strategic concepts and implement fundamentals for communication at a regional level.
- Suggest ways of tailoring messages and delivery channels based on the targeted audience.
- Coordinate layouts with graphic designers, ensuring the look and feel of assets is aligned with market needs.
- Collect data on the performance of specific communications or campaigns.
Desired Skills and Experience
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communication, Marketing, English, or a related field, with 5 years of work experience in a Communication, Editorial, Social Media, or Marketing role.
- Experience managing relationships with print vendors with a general understanding of the print process.
- Must be a creative and energetic team player with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience executing communication projects from start to finish.
- Must be well-versed in a variety of communication platforms, including social media, content management systems, and email marketing platforms.
- Strong experience with Adobe Create Suite, specifically InDesign and Photoshop.
- Experience working within a global organization is a plus.
- HTML experience, familiarity with e-mail marketing analytics, and/or digitalphotography and videography is a plus.
- Must be willing to stretch beyond their comfort zone and try new things.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- May travel on rare occasion to conferences, or regional meetings.
- Normal office environment.