Workfront, Inc is a leading provider of Work Management software. We are a dynamic, fast growing company with great opportunities, top ranked benefits, and an employee focused company culture. We are seeking an experienced Consulting Practice Manager to join a team of overachieving professionals focused on our customers.
The Consulting Practice Manager (CPM) role is highly visible, responsible for successful end-to-end implementations for clients in their specific book of business. They will hire, mentor and lead a team of world class consultants to excellence while working closely with aligned sales reps, Customer Success Managers (CSMs) and Project Managers (PMs) to ensure wildly successful Workfront implementations. The CPM will report to the Vice President of Professional Services.
The most important job of the CPM is coaching and mentoring consulting team members (Design Consultants, Implementation Consultants, Configuration Consultants and Project Managers) to ensure adherence to design and configuration standards and monitor quality of delivery and consistency of approach. The Implementation Team Manager will also proactively assist with continuous improvement of Workfront implementation processes, both internal and client facing.
- Hold weekly 1:1 meetings with each direct report to review active project status and review any project issues and risks and to discuss upcoming workload and assignments, and provide feedback on performance
- Monitor direct reports in the field to ensure compliance with standards of excellence set by services management
- Advise and counsel direct reports regarding career advancement and growth within Workfront
- Meet regularly with peers as well as within other departments to ensure cross-functional focus on customer success
- Conduct regular team meetings to ensure all members of the team are aware of current practice standards and any upcoming changes or events that impact their daily responsibilities (among other things, as identified), and to foster greater collaboration and communication within the team.
- Participate in planning calls with Workfront engagement customers and assist with resource assignments and project timeline establishment
- Ensure compliance with all project-related data requirements within the internal Workfront instance as well as in Salesforce.com as indicated.
- Manage customer expectations and concerns; escalate to management as needed
- Provide “from-the-field” guidance to management regarding effectiveness of engagement processes and methodology.
- Proactively offer suggestions for improvement on Workfront implementation methodology, templates, documentation, etc. to foster continuous improvement in the MSG group.
Qualifications / Characteristics
- Bachelors degree or equivalent business experiencerequired
- Minimum of 7-10 years industry experience in any of the following:
- Marketing / Operations teams (In-house or External)
- Creative Services / Operations teams (In-house or External)
- 5+ years experiencing managing teams of 10+ direct reports
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship, team-building, coaching, mentoring and professional development skills
- Excellent business acumen and analytical skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and able to prioritize personal workload.
- Proven track record of delivering end-to-end solutions (Customer references encouraged)
- Strong business writing experience.
- Must be willing to travel as necessary
- Proven leadership experience.