A cancer research organization is looking to fill a senior market leadership position responsible for achieving profitable growth, clinical excellence, and regulatory compliance through their management of Oncology services across the Florida markets.
Responsible for the direction, administration, evaluation, and coordination of strategic and operational functions of all oncology services in the Florida markets.
Collaborates and provides operational guidance to select employees in each region to ensure operating objectives and results in accordance with overall business strategies.
Ensures alignment of markets with the company philosophy, strategy and business objectives. Join a team dedicated to providing world class cancer care and innovative research initiatives. Provide Leadership to specialized Oncology Clinical Program. Ability to be located anywhere within the state of FL.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Accountability for driving material improvement in clinical outcomes, patient satisfaction, and physician engagement within the agreed-upon financial and resource constraints of corporate and Division Leadership.
• Responsible to meet contribution & EBITDA margins, market share, net revenue and volume growth, FTE and financial targets for respective markets.
• Collaborates with Division leadership, Hospital CEOs, administrative teams, oncology leaders and physicians to define and implement specific strategies designed to achieve improvement in Key Measure Areas.
• Provides a clinical assessment of new markets and opportunities, enhancing internal efficiencies and effectiveness across the enterprise.
• Serves as "guardian of the brand" ensuring that market implementation and ongoing operations are consistent with the corporate standards. Will be an active representative and ambassador to local markets and nationally to promote positive relationships and strong partnerships for the benefit of the organization.
• Provides "voice of the customer" as the key input to adjusting and improving the organization's standards and Division or Market strategies.
• Establish a community of leaders that develop and implement market best practice align on priorities and drive measurable improvement in key areas.
• Assist with the appraisal the performance of direct reports, including staff adjustments and decisions (hire, promote, terminations, etc.)
• Identify, assess and execute on business development opportunities.
• Should pose the technical aptitude to design and implement systems within the framework of technical boundaries
• Proven ability to work across business lines to address strategic issues of importance and ability to work on multiple projects at once.
• Has a high tolerance for ambiguity and can work successfully in a matrix management model.
• Organization - proactively prioritizes needs and effectively manages resources.
• Communication - this position requires the individual to have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Project Management - uses tools and processes to identify and communicate project goals, schedules, responsibilities, progress, and performance.
• Excellent analysis, evaluation and problem-solving skills.
• Strong ability to delegate operational tasks and hold team members accountable for operational effectiveness.
• Collaborative and consensus-building skills.
• Tireless work ethic with flawless attention to detail.
• Strategic and Financial planning skills.
• Outstanding Presentation skills.
-Bachelor's degree, master's preferred
- 7-10yrs regional management experience
- 5-7yrs oncology experience