Act as the business lead to integrate raw data sets of customer/client and transaction data into key data and reports for the PSG operations team. Work closely with the IT development team to translate tran codes to build software to capture and report data for the Financial Crimes team.
- Map raw data into the new systems/products to ensure that data files are uploaded, elevated and integrated accurately and completely.
- Create and map new and existing tran codes on a regular basis so that when data comes through the system, e.g. Actimize, it will contain alpha numeric values to use to research and categorize that data. Establish “tran code value” and disseminate that information as appropriate to various teams. The values are used for rule generation which drives work flow to the Financial Crimes Risk Management unit.
- Interpret compliance regulations for systems and processes to ensure that fraud, risk, operational and compliance controls are in place, reports can be generated, and all systems are in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local rules and regulations for the products and industry. Partner closely with the appropriate internal risk and compliance functions to ensure adherence to all new and upcoming regulations.
- Write procedures for new systems, systems elevations and system changes. Draft new rules, queries, and associated process and procedural changes necessitated by new or existing automation and applications. Update existing processes and procedures as needed. Communicate new procedures to affected internal parties. Train others as needed.
- Test process modifications and new processes in new and existing systems to ensure that the data entry, maintenance, and reporting processes work smoothly and efficiently. Ensure the quality of the workflow design through the testing and feedback process. Implement and execute process improvements and enhancement for service delivery.
- Review, audit, and revise functional specification documents related to the field mapping within the Actimize or other system(s). Ensure that data is accurately mapped to the processor fields, identify and correct errors as needed.
- Partner with the IT project team to ensure that the development and coding is built to the specifications identified in the data mapping. Test aspects of the projects as they are being built to ensure that the data sets are appropriately mapped. May work with third party vendors depending on project.
- Use SAS, SQL, or BOBJ to build reports for the users within the system.
- Act as the primary business unit subject matter expert on the data and data sets during system builds, elevations, modifications and mapping. May build interfaces in excel to show the connections and interfaces, hyperlink to websites and provide data displays to illustrate to the developers how the build needs to occur and how all the data connects for the processors.
- Act as an integral part of the IT and Business unit project team. Attend meetings, lead discussions as needed to educate developers on data points critical to the build, and resolve issues arising during the project.
- Create business unit documentation including a program parameterization tool so the operations team has an accurate map of the program parameters related to each processor program ID which can be used to identify metrics such as violation of spend in accordance with cardholder agreements as well as forecast anticipated activity for each program.
- Act as the primary interface with vendors and otherinternal department, e.g. IT, PSG, and compliance, during new system and product implementations. Discuss and brainstorm issues and concerns, providing win-win solutions and work arounds as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- An undergraduatedegree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A master’s degreepreferred
- A minimum of 5- 10 years related experience with integrating data sets for businesses
- Strong working knowledge of credit or debit card issuing.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Position is required to travel5% percent