Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Under the direct supervision of the Regional Manager and/or Director of Services, the Facility Manager is responsible for:
- Exceptional patient care and service.
- Manage daily operations of respective facility.
- Maintain physical environment of facility and equipment.
- Make recommendations for purchase of new equipment.
- Perform monthly analysis of facility statistics (volume, parity, referral sources).
- Develop yearly service and marketing plans for respective facility.
- Coordinate and lead marketing efforts for facility.
- Organize and lead quarterly staff meetings, and oversee clinical staff meetings.
- Conduct interviews and hire qualified individuals for clinical, support, and administrative positions.
- Oversee professional development and education of staff.
- Conduct annual performance appraisals and 90 –day reviews for professional staff, assistants and office managers, and provide input on other facility-related appraisals.
- Complete semi-annual bonus forms for eligible employees.
- Oversee daily schedule and staffing.
- Perform direct patient care and Athletic Training/Community Service.
- Oversee QA Contact and assist with data collection as necessary.
- Coordinate orientation of new employees with corporate office.
- Providing interpretation of prescriptions, performing an initial evaluation, and establishing a treatment plan with functional goals.
- During the treatment period, responsible for upgrading the treatment and the goals.
- Periodic and timely written communication to physicians.
- Determining appropriate time and discharge and patient follow-up.
- Supervising rehabilitation aides with patient care and administrative staff as needed.
- Supervising of PTA and Therapist if applicable
- Community Services (such as):
- Hosting a booth at a health related fair.
- Presenting an in-service on orthopedic injuries or prevention.
- Providing coverage to special events such as sport camps, races, tournaments & lectures.
- Performing complimentary screenings to the public with appropriate referrals as necessary.
- Daily paperwork. All PT’s are responsible for documenting all treatment in patient charts and completing all written communications in a timely manner, i.e., initial evaluations, progress notes, discharge summaries, daily S.O.A.P. notes, charge slips, functional capacity evaluations and daily totals sheets, and insurance/plan of care forms as necessary.
- The Facility Manager is also responsible for continuing to establish and develop professional relations with Athletico’s valued referral sources including:
- Physician contacts – inform physicians of our services, locations, quality patient care and philosophy to be the best provider of Rehabilitation, Fitness and Performance services in the area.
- Physician office visits – inform physicians of our services, locations, quality patient care and philosophy to be the best provider of Rehabilitation, Fitness and Performance services in the area
- Accompanying patients to their physician visits (patient visits).
- Interoffice communication and follow up.
- Staff in-services, community in-services, attendance at continuing education courses, and follow-up summary of all continuing education courses to staff members.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform additional duties as required
Education and Experience: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s (i.e. Exercise Science related field), Masters or Doctorate Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy Program, Occupational Therapy Program, or Athletic Training Program
Essential Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Current State Professional licensure
- Current CPR Certification
- Energetic and a team player
- Able to demonstrate compassion toward patients
- Service oriented
- Required to sign a Protection of Interest Agreement
Requisition # 2017-2344