If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice. As America's largest and most respected health care staffing and management services company, we are the recognized leader in nursing, physician, and allied professionals. As part of the AMN team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. AMN will help you reach your professional and personal goals everyday while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The AMN Difference!
The Workforce Solutions Consultant will develop new client relationships for the Company and is responsible for increasing the company’s revenue stream and market share by driving business opportunities with new and clients.
HealthcareRecruiters and Marketers – Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Are you the best at what you do? Do your clients and candidates rave about you in their peer groups? Have you ever thought you should use your knowledge to help all departments, hospital systems, GPO’s, and State Hospital Associations? If so, it’s time to consider becoming a Workforce Solutions Consultant at Medefis. Medefis provides you the ability to engage with clients on multiple levels, while using your industry knowledge to expand solutions and take your career to the next level. Top producers with a proven track record are encouraged to apply!
Responsibilities include developing, managing and nurturing relationships with prospective clients, consulting on best practices, setting and monitoring key benefit analytics, and managing contract negotiations.
- Developing territory/candidate marketing plans in conjunction with Company management
- Building and maintaining relationships with multiple contacts across client or prospect’s organization
- Gaining an understanding of the competitive landscape and how to sell to the strengths of our value proposition
- Assessing client needs and developing customized proposals that are tailored to meet their expectations
- Determining and establishing pricing and profit structure to maximize market share and meet company profit targets
- Coordinating sales efforts with Company management, account executives and support teams
- Negotiating pricing and contract terms in accordance with Company’s
- strategic goals.
- BS – BA preferred
- Experienced Recruiter/Marketer with Locum's/Physician Experience
- Minimum 7 years salesexperience; preferably in the healthcare products, services, staffing or human capital management industries. Senior level candidates needed.
- Must have excellent phone presence and presentation skills
- Must be comfortable engaging all forms of sales techniques from cold calling and consultative selling
- Must be driven, dynamic, energetic, creative and friendly
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented with an ability and desire to excel and to over-achieve sales plans
- Experience working with web-based and Microsoft Office applications