Pizza Hut is looking for a self-motivated Technical Architect who wants to be part of a journey to modernize our application portfolio.
We desire a candidate with a curious mind and experience with Java systems and Single Page Applications. The position requires participation in the full software development lifecycle.
Someone who loves to design, code, loves business application development, and wants to help shape our long-term above-restaurant IT strategy will be an excellent fit.
Someone who can play a central role in the architecture, development, integration and operations support for our internal applications.
Develop and Maintain Pizza Hut’s Above-Restaurant Software Systems – 100%
- Architect, Design, and Develop extensible, scalable and highly-available Java-based applications.
- Accountable for architecture, integration and all the technical aspects of the application.
- Analyze existing software to determine areas for continuous improvement
- Work with other developers to plan sprints and deliver solutions for business requirements (user stories)
- Participate in project planning activities – breakdown of requirements into tasks, resource and duration estimation, etc.
- Help with design and code reviews for the projects executed by the vendor and the internal team.
- Lead and coach junior developers.
- Act as Technical liaison between Business and IT groups.
- Help with the planning and execution of the overall technical and portfolio roadmap.
- Collaborate with vendors to create and implement innovative high quality solution.
- Experience creating Architectural Roadmaps and Strategy – Present the same to C-Level and other IT Execs.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, or a related field
- 10+ years of professional experience
- Strong software development skills in Java, C/C++ and shell scripting (e.g., bash) on Linux
- Strong software development skills in latest frameworks like Spring, Django etc.
- Expertise with new-age development using API toolkits, RESTful services, messaging, and microservices.
- Experience with Big Data technologies like Hadoop, MongoDB is a big plus.
- Experience with automated testing frameworks and continuous integration systems
- Experience with Agile software development process
- Experience with relational database systems (we use PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Git, CVS, and Subversion.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team.